Awesome new additons :D Long-nosed dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trench

Reaction score
My awesome new additions :D A huge Thank you to Jeff from Herpheaven
IMG_4668.jpgIMG_4669.jpgIMG_4667.jpgIMG_4664.jpgIMG_4663.jpgIMG_4662.jpg

IMG_4671.jpg

It is just a 55L tub for now till i get my reptile room set up, am still thinking on what style rock wall to do

- - - Updated - - -

maybe kimberly :D

Cool little dragons! A background with tree roots and branches coming out would look good, just an idea!

You have got to love longirostris. They are magic animals. You have got yourself a couple of super cute young’uns there.

These guys are highly arboreal, much more so than most people think. They mostly forage on the ground but will climb the nearest suitable object if they feel at all threatened. They also retire to shrubs and small trees to sleep at night. They are a particularly active lizard and so require a substantial floor space as well as he height. APS member longirostris has maintained these and numerous other small dragons for many years. He is a top bloke to talk to and I am sure he would be more than happy to share his expertise with you if you send him a PM.

Blue

Be certain to keep them well hydrated. I have seen an over-representation of Gowidon longirostris with articular gout from kidney failure. Mine used to like immerse immerse themselves in their water bowls.

Thanks every one for the advice :)
Am very happy with them :D these guys have made me want to get my reptile room set up even sooner, so that I can put them in a proper display enclosure, they are so entertaining to watch :)
I have a water dish in there, which they use regularly, I have also seen them drinking from it twice,
I have seen them jump and they are like the Hulk as a lizard when it comes to jumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back