Drugs, cash and snake found in car

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
TWO men have been charged after police allegedly found $195,000, drugs and a 1.5 metre long python following a car crash in central NSW.
mf.gif
border="0"
|-
| valign="'middle'" |
| valign="'middle'" |
|-

a2t.img
yImaJExVBtI

Published On: 19-Dec-12 11:16 AM
Source: via NEWS.com.au

Go to Original Article

LMAO crazy Aussie. Is it typical for you guys to stay up all night on binges driveing around with a ton of money and a snake lol?

lol whats a bush python?? did they mean scub python?

Love the charges... Let's cover all our bases and charge him with selling native fauna AND drugs.

Actually Caliherp it sounds a bit like something you yanks would do and then include in an episode of CSI Miami. :lol:

No one's even considered that the snake might've masterminded the whole thing?

How silly are the police gonna look when they realise its the filming of the new "Hangover " movie...... What they failed to mention was that there was a midget stripper handcuffed and stuffed in the glovebox!!!!

How silly are the police gonna look when they realise its the filming of the new "Hangover " movie...... What they failed to mention was that there was a midget stripper handcuffed and stuffed in the glovebox!!!!

i have a bit of a hangover so this will sound very blonde, but for real??? roflmao if it is!!!

Idiots
Could have explained everything but had the wrong drugs

We were just going to buy a new morph in echuca???

I'm sorry Sezzzzzz, no hangover movie.... Sux though coz I think that would've been a great plot....

LMAO crazy Aussie. Is it typical for you guys to stay up all night on binges driveing around with a ton of money and a snake lol?
Yeah, sounds like a typical* night out for country blokes. Happens all the time! ;)
They just happened to get caught because of the crash.

I think you're right Junglepython2, it's a Coastal Carpet Python. Although 'bush python' has a nice ring to it. 8)

* although it's usually less cash and a six-pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back