Golden Eagle snatches kid!!! Crazy!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only we could keep birds of prey here....
yes if ONLY...i flew them for ten yr and was a breeder of barn owls...........this country needs to allow flying of predatory birds....someone tell me the negatives to y we cant????????

- - - Updated - - -

Check this out. Anyone who has a kid this age would be freaked out by seeing this!
Golden Eagle Snatches Kid - YouTube
OK...i may be wrong on this but being an x falconer for many a yr...the video starts with them watching the bird.......welll helllllllllllllllooooooooo......go to scotland and c if one pops up for a video show????????????? JMO!!!.........durrrrrrrrrrr its a set up.....JMO AGAIN lol

- - - Updated - - -

Just read the small print (child was not hurt) i have held a golden eagle using double thickness leather gloves and it c a rabbit and decided to squeeeeeez me hand ....TOOK MY BREATH AWAY ...Ouchhhhhhhh

Last edited:
that mustve hurt even when eagles are just sitting on your hand they scratch the hell outta ya

Can't believe it was fake, some of these programs are unbelievable

But the eagle in Lord of the Rings that Gandalf rides on is real though...

it was just on the news that its a fake. very cleverly made by an animation school.

Must admit I had my doubts (Yeah he says that now I hear you all cry). Very cleverly done though, does any one have a link they could post confirming this from a credible source?.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

It may have been a hoax but theres still a real possibility of it actually happening id imagine, those eagles are huge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back