Last 14 APS reptile calendars for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

guys we have last 14 for sale. please place your order so we can sent them this week and you will get it in December.
Just click on yellow line on top of this page.

There are some superb photographs on this calendar, there are some real talented people out there.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

I hope you like the thicker and better quality paper we choose this year Simon

Looking forward to mine!

I always use the Leunig calendar that comes with The Age, but now they want you to pay extra for it on top of your subscription... so I thought I would buy the APS calendar instead and have a few extra reptiles on the wall.

Looking forward to mine!

I always use the Leunig calendar that comes with The Age, but now they want you to pay extra for it on top of your subscription... so I thought I would buy the APS calendar instead and have a few extra reptiles on the wall.

You wont be disappointed then.

Mine arrived today, thanks to everyone who submitted photos and to our admin for putting it together!!! There are some very talented people on our forum, makes me want to do a photography class.

Forgot all about these but just made my order can't wait to get it. Thank you :)

I am posting last lot ordered tomorrow. There is still handful available.

I ordered mine on the 18th... I am guessing it will be in tomorrow's batch?

There is still handful of calendars available so if somebody like to have one posted, go to yellow tub above on this page and do so.

Thank you. We have really talented members here. In Calendar is 12 best or most suitable photos from competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back