End of the World - Today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always said, if there's a zombie apocalypse, i'm going to Bunnings.

Nah, you want to go to a distribution centre, like the safeway one in mulgrave. Heaps easy to hole up and defend a shipping container, and you've got all the food you could ever want!

- - - Updated - - -

What I won't do: Wear a tutu and matching shoes or Listen to One Direction or Justin Bieber
What I will Do: Put my COD Zombies skills into play while listening to some AC/DC ;)

- - - Updated - - -

What I won't do: Wear a tutu and matching shoes or Listen to One Direction or Justin Bieber
What I will Do: Put my COD Zombies skills into play while listening to some AC/DC ;)

Haha I'll play COD and kill all the stupid dogs that try kill me!
And battlefield too.
I just feel so sorry for my animals and I just received today my damn reptile licence which I wont get to use :cry:
And I'm seeing my best friend tomorrow! I haven't seen him in over a year!?
I think the Mayas just keep making up dates and one day (in a very long time) they might be right and feel they proved to us it would happen)
Anyway I have food in my fridge due to expire in 2013 so obviously it's BS.
But seriously where are all the sales? "up to 90% off! End of the World massive sale!!!"

Don't worry guys, it's not the end of the world if they get it wrong.

Last edited:
That's why I always die in COD zombies.....I try to pat the Hell Dogs :(
But those nazi zombies shall all feel the wrath of my ray gun :evil:

- - - Updated - - -

Haha I'll play COD and kill all the stupid dogs that try kill me!
And battlefield too.
I just feel so sorry for my animals and I just received today my damn reptile licence which I wont get to use :cry:
And I'm seeing my best friend tomorrow! I haven't seen him in over a year!?
I think the Mayas just keep making up dates and one day (in a very long time) they might be right and feel they proved to us it would happen)
Anyway I have food in my fridge due to expire in 2013 so obviously it's BS.
But seriously where are all the sales? "up to 90% off! End of the World massive sale!!!"

Don't worry guys, it's not the end of the world if they get it wrong.
look a little more into it , the mayans never predicted the end of the world and Nostradamus' "predictions" where a confusing riddle at best most of the time and left wide open to interpretation

Sorry, already posted...try this one instead!

EndofWorldForecast.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Haha they're so cute but so evil!
I think I'll go play now.

I would but my brother's hogging the PS3 :p

Last edited:
hope it turns into a nuclear wasteland, Then all my fallout experience will come in very handy

From another site but its a text from an American to an Australian

image.jpg

going to die no worries i celebrated christmas 2 days early see i was prepared :) and im still alive

going to die no worries i celebrated christmas 2 days early see i was prepared :) and im still alive

Hang on a second.... The world didn't end, but you're already in the future?

Where did you get the extra day from?

I see what you did - you've changed the space/time continuum by leaping forward the day that the world was going to end and projecting a new future for us all - you've saved the world... Well, at least on this 'reality'.

You're a hero!

But just to let you know, in this reality, we celebrate Christmas on the 25th (I'm actually saying this really slow, I understand time travel can cause nausea and loss of hearing).

An absolute HERO!!! Well done!

You're right Firepac - worst apocalypse ever!

The last apocalypse I survived, back in 2000, at least there was fireworks when the world didn't end!

Imagine if we had firework displays for every apocalypse!!!

Was obviously the end of the world last night Adelaide United lost 6-1 to the new club Western Sydney Wanders!

i waited all night for the zombies to come! now i have had no sleep and have to go to go to work in 2 hours!!!! oreo cookie, i'm sorry i didn't trust you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back