Hypo Bredl Jag

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Variety

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Recently learned of a jag morph that i did'nt even know existed and was wondering is there a defiant reason that these don't seem to be as popular as other jags ?
Truely are a beautiful snake and the red from the hypo bredli looks as if it was made for this snake ..

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Also i would like to add that i do understand that this is a touchy subject & im only asking out of curiosity,

Most popular Jags os are Jungle and Diamond
Bredli jags pretty new on the market even there

In Aus it will probably be different
Different because so many new jag free morphs are turning up more often now
Also because in most states authorities dont seem to care about mixing and matching morelia any more
This will result in even more top morphs very very soon
example striped jungle/albino darwin. etc etc etc
So if given the chance to buy a jag
Or the chance to buy something nearly as good but without the stigma of the jag name
most people will avoid the jag

Visit any international forum and see how they are drooling over some of the snakes being bred in Aus now

So although jags will always be here their popularity is decreasing as reflected in the price of most of them

Ive been on some international forums and i don't even recognise half the morelia on there, I understand why people are against jag breeding here but if done correctly i do believe we can use what we see over sees as a "what not to do". I just dont understand why some jag morphs are popular here but some are almost unheard of ? Suprisngly the unpopular ones here in Aus are some of the better looking ones in my opinion.

So people would'nt be inclined to breed the average ones ? Representing the limited number of jags you would consider "Top Shelf"

I do apologise if this response seems arrogant as it was not my intention, im just trying to get my head around it :p

People who have decent ones will obviously breed from those but there are so many people with average ones out there who are pairing them to any snake that they can.

50% Hypo bredli x orange pepper look the goods with lots of reds and orange.

I'm starting to get a hankering for those orange peppers, trying to resist the pull of the dark side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back