best place for Snake Mesh

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilezac

Reaction score
building outdoor cages for my drangons blueys etc and wanna know cheaps place for snake and mice mesh ??? or a small mesh like that

There are a couple of ebay shops that sell wire mesh - the quality is ok for lizard enclosures.

Do you know if the mesh from eBay is good enough to stop rodents? I need to get some rodent-proof mesh for my woodie tubs. Thanks.

Do you know if the mesh from eBay is good enough to stop rodents? I need to get some rodent-proof mesh for my woodie tubs. Thanks.

Yes, I use it on the aviaries

Link Edit: sorry, no non sponsor links.

Last edited by a moderator:
I built one with mesh from bunnings. It's been a couple of years outdoors now and still good condition. However the mesh is incredibly pricey at bunnings. Hopefully someone on here knows a cheaper place

Hunter metal market-Heatherbrae.
I dont know , I support them because they are local and convenient. I buy a roll or two every month and when I have checked prices they are much the same as anywhere else but they support locals. Send Luke an email if price is the only thing that matters or you can buy it from China for about half the price!

I dont know , I support them because they are local and convenient. I buy a roll or two every month and when I have checked prices they are much the same as anywhere else but they support locals. Send Luke an email if price is the only thing that matters or you can buy it from China for about half the price!

nah I live like 20 mins from Heatherbrae so I would support local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back