Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joelysmoley

Reaction score
I am picking up my woma python next friday, and i havent thought of a name yet, does anyone have any good names for a woma python? (or any snake)

Thanks Joelysmoley

Once you see the snake you will know....and if not, you will be able to choose once you see what he is like ;) Post pics when you get him!!!

I keep my snake's names themed,

I have Donna and Debbie (Both morelia and sit around like old girls)

Keep away from medusa,satan,fluffy & i think you'll be fine haha

Either way it wont listen to you...Whats wrong with Satan Variety..ive got 2 jungles here that i call Satan as they are both nasty beasts...

I used the jungle book for my names.
Let's face it, you will never just have one snake VERY Addictive!

I like plain names on snakes, like Basil and Paul, names like that :D it all depends on what you like and what you personally think would suite your little one, I'm sure you'll have something pop into your head at soon as you pick him/her up :)

I gave my BHP one of the Northern Territory Aborigine dialect's word for Black Headed Python.
His name is Majjurn.

Last edited:
I pick mine from random words in Russian on whitegoods instruction manuals...

I have 50+ pythons. Only two are named..Princess (my avatar) and Lazuli.
Lazuli was sold to a young girl and eventually came back to us....that was what she named her.

congrats be sure to post up some piccies
for a name maybe ekans

My male Jungle is called george (George of the Jungle) My female is named Ursula (George of the Jungles girlfriend).

My beardies are named Aragorn and Arwen (I love Lord of the Rings). My carpets are named Leeif and Aurora :). I like unusual names :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back