pics of a special albino carpet hatchie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

styxxpython

Not so new Member
Reaction score
my brothers albino & het pair had their 1st clutch of babies and produced 1 of these....

1st few days
20121220_130407.jpg
20121220_125739.jpg

today
20121227_155009.jpg

it had normal color eyes with albino body and freckles everywhere

Wow that is crazy. I would like to see pics in 6 months or so

Is he going to try them again next season? Be interesting to see if they produce more.
Very cute no matter what it is :)

Paradox albino.... Very nice... Keep us updated on the progress of this special little one....

Paradox is my guess, too. Couldn't ask for a better result from some first timers - congrats.

Sorry to say but thats something wrong with that one...he-she will need 24hr care...if you cant provide this i will take care of it...very nice and dont forget more pictures in a few months..

he will breed the pair again next yr, so will see if it happens again.

what makes you say theres something wrong with it?
its only a week old and is very active. they have not had there 1st shed yet.

he will breed the pair again next yr, so will see if it happens again.

what makes you say theres something wrong with it?
its only a week old and is very active. they have not had there 1st shed yet.

hes offering to take it off your hands.... Nothing wrong with it at all...

I really want a paradox. Congrats, I'm sure it will be very pretty in a few months.

Beautiful little sweetie; if it becomes too much bother, just send it here and aunty Xe will care for the little snaky-poo :) lol

I was just about to say paradox as soon as I saw the photo! Everyone beat me to it :p

Will be interesting to see the pictures as it matures, with limited previous albinos to compare it to i cannot wait to see the diversity (if any) this can bring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back