pics of a special albino carpet hatchie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats :)

It is a stunning little fella. Please post some more pics in a few months time. I'm sure it will grow into a fabulous speciman.

Good luck with next years breeding.

Might just be me but it just looks dirty. I don't really like the paradox albinos for that reason.
But I'd be interested to see how they progress in a few years and see how their patten improves.

I have to ask (because I won't learn if I don't) - could someone explain "paradox albino" to me please.

awesome little paradox be sure to post some update pics :) thanks for sharing :)
is paradox an inheritable trait or is it just completely random

Last edited:
thats a very interesting hatchling mate

imo especially it having normal eyes,but Albino/paradox body

i look forward to updates

do you intend to breed it back to a parent ?

cheers shaun

If I was you I would never waste my money buying a lottery ticket again, think you have used all your luck up breeding this beauty.. Congrats!

Sent from my GT-N7000

Very nice, I wont be at all unhappy if my Albino and 100% Het churn one of them out in a year or two.

looks great. congrats.

In the past ive seen posts that lead me to believe that some paradox albinos have started albino then develop melanin patches over time? anyone know if thats true? I only ask because this is the first time ive seen a paradox hatchie.

Thanks for sharing..
JD

Paradox kinda means somthing that shouldn't exist, ie how can you have an albino with melanin?
Its also explained in post #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back