Ball python or scam?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ltnclark

Reaction score
Albino Ball Pythons for sale on reptilesdownunder.com. This bloke can't be serious??? Quick way to get a hefty fine. My other thought was maybe its a scam.

Had to leave off the link - apologies.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've seen ads for Ball Pythons on RDU as well. They are probably fake ads. Why don't you reply just for fun and see if he actually has one or is a scammer? :lol: It's funny what people say :p

lol probably a scam unless the person is real dumb

Anyone with that many high end exotics would surely know how illegal it is and i dare say its a scam

Yeah, I've seen ads for Ball Pythons on RDU as well. They are probably fake ads. Why don't you reply just for fun and see if he actually has one or is a scammer? :lol: It's funny what people say :p

And then pass on his details to the cops if it's a scam or your local wildlife authorities if it's legit (which I doubt), because it's people like this who make it hard for honest breeders to sell online and the less out there the better...

Most likely scammers - I kept one on the hook for some monitors last Month. Much fun had by me...

I've been reporting all those illegal/scam posts to the Admin there :)

Hahhahaha, I remember reading that Stevo2! That was an amusing read ;)

Dont forget we r only 1 in 10 that hold a licence...the other 9 have no clue and hold Exotics also (cause there 2 stupid to realise Aussie Law)..im only and Aussie cause i took ya Oath........the others just took the Plane ticket and told there mates look what i got (Retic)...gota laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back