Axanthic Blackhead Bite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin236

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Cleaning snake at my buddies place and I decided to take a video of the Axanthic and as you can see he got me. I will post a link to the video.
540579_171311176331035_1474485233_n_zps5a2b54ea.jpg

CAM00222_zps879e84f0.jpg

CAM00226_zpse6d13f0b.jpg

{video}
Facebook

Did it hurt? When I first started learning about snakes, I was told that a BHP is the most tenacious and enthusiastic biter and they really hurt. Of course, I've met a few Olive pythons since then..... :facepalm:

Did it hurt? When I first started learning about snakes, I was told that a BHP is the most tenacious and enthusiastic biter and they really hurt. Of course, I've met a few Olive pythons since then..... :facepalm:

Easily this snake gave me my most painful bite, the initial bite wasn't bad. It's when we tried to get him off is when it started to hurt. We tried alcohol, water, and finally used a credit card to get him off. The water and alcohol just pissed him off and made him clamp down harder and harder.

That's how i had to get my Woma python of my finger a credit card tried the water and Alcohol and he did the same thing clamped down harder hurt like hell

Easily this snake gave me my most painful bite, the initial bite wasn't bad. It's when we tried to get him off is when it started to hurt. We tried alcohol, water, and finally used a credit card to get him off. The water and alcohol just pissed him off and made him clamp down harder and harder.

exact same thing happened with my bhp boy.....bit my finger n wouldnt let go for over half an hour,tried water n alcohol n only made it worse,think he may have liked the alcohol lol

Next time try a little mouthwash (listerene ) works a treat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back