Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my herp room
008-6.jpg

004-9.jpg

29-12030.jpg

Oh my freaking god - do you SEE the size of the spider in there??????? omg omg omg *panic attack*

The spider is a moult from Lasiodora parahybane that passed away this sommer at an age of 27 but I still have 5 large spiders left

- - - Updated - - -

The spider is a moult from Lasiodora parahybane that passed away this sommer at an age of 27 but I still have 5 large spiders left

Wow Kankryb, it certainly is an impressive size, though I must admit I was wondering why the spider was in such a tiny container! :lol:
Is 27 particularly old for a spider? For some reason I thought the bigger ones averaged around 10-15 years. No real reason, just hearsay I think.

this is my herp room
008-6.jpg

004-9.jpg

29-12030.jpg
are Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula's legal in Australia? would be a really cool Tarantula to own, how much would you pay for a baby? and how did u get yours? are there many breeders in Oz? Thanks WomaG

are Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula's legal in Australia? would be a really cool Tarantula to own, how much would you pay for a baby? and how did u get yours? are there many breeders in Oz? Thanks WomaG

kankryb is from Denmark.

I wish Australia would allow us to keep exotic animals. I would love to keep most of the exotic species including the brazilian salmon pink bird-eating tarantula. Hey we getting off topic could someone post pic of an enclosure or something to get us back on topic.

kankryb
Dont mind me pointing this out, but that big spider in that tub that is a "moult"
To me it looks like its position and posture changes between photos
Or am i going crazy haha

63258_428830220517498_465122885_n.jpgthis is mine at the moment but im only 15 and i have 7 snakes so hopefully it will be alot bigger soon !!!!!

I don't have a reptile room because my enclosures are spread out throughout the house but most of the enclosures are in my bedroom so I guese that would sort of count as a reptile room ,I will post pics after but my IPad has a terrible camera and they will probably turn out to be really bad pics sorry,

Such young kids with LOTS of expensive animals! I hope you are truly greatful to the person/people providing the funds for this hobby.

very nice snakefreak16 you have a good collection for 15 and some nice cages aswell well done looks great

thank you i have bought everything myself i have 2 jobs at the moment one at a pet shop during the day and one at a resturant at night it can be hard sometimes but it is defenatley worth it. at the moment i have a pair of womas a pair of jungles 1x albino darwin male and 1x het darwin female and a mac. all the enclosures are hooked up to day and night dimming thermostats.

Hahahaha, that's awesome! My mum loves my snakes but doesn't like the quantaties :p That enclosure must have cost a fair bit? Means more snakes on the way I am presuming?

View attachment 275548

this is my herp room:) this is minus my baby racks and other banked enclosure,
My parents got sick of my having my snakes all around there place so they made me a room, i know how u feel 'snake freak' i uste to do my apprenticeship days a week, come home from work and go to a breeder who is based near my locatio and help with his probably 400+ collection, then have to try find time for my snakes and my saturday job at the local hobby store. All tho i got sick of living the busy life and gave up some stuff andnow only look after my collection and work my apprenticeship. Will take some updated photos when i get home:)

View attachment 275548

this is my herp room:) this is minus my baby racks and other banked enclosure,
My parents got sick of my having my snakes all around there place so they made me a room, i know how u feel 'snake freak' i uste to do my apprenticeship days a week, come home from work and go to a breeder who is based near my locatio and help with his probably 400+ collection, then have to try find time for my snakes and my saturday job at the local hobby store. All tho i got sick of living the busy life and gave up some stuff andnow only look after my collection and work my apprenticeship. Will take some updated photos when i get home:)

Pic didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back