more macaws stolen !!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/latest/15732742/stolen-macaws-found-in-midnight-raid/?cmp=twitter

thats sad, a few months back someone broke into a house in ingleburn and stole a red tailed black cockatoo which still has not been found.

1.5 years ago i was home invaded by 3 armed men who tried stealing my red tailed black cockatoo and my talking sulfa crested cockatoo. but my partner fought back and a neighbour also helped so we still have our birds. i just don't get people these days. absolut scum.

thats sad, a few months back someone broke into a house in ingleburn and stole a red tailed black cockatoo which still has not been found.

1.5 years ago i was home invaded by 3 armed men who tried stealing my red tailed black cockatoo and my talking sulfa crested cockatoo. but my partner fought back and a neighbour also helped so we still have our birds. i just don't get people these days. absolut scum.

What were they armed with?

What were they armed with?

broken beer bottles my neighbour was stabbed, my partner had minor cuts. mind you they did not care that i was holding my 6 week old baby while they did this. bob (cockatoo) is like my other child, had him since he was 3 days old.

Last edited:
broken beer bottles my neighbour was stabbed, my partner had minor cuts. mind you they did not care that i was hold my 6 week old baby while they did this. bob (cockatoo) is like my other child, had him since he was 3 days old.

Thats crazy... Is that normal for your part of the world?
I've always wondered what I'd do in if I caught someone in my house. I have a few weapons scattered around...

were i live its normal, the macaw stolen from ingleburn is near me. expensive birds, reptiles and dogs are stolen all the time.
4 years ago during the night both my dogs were beaten wen my lawn mower was stolen, both dogs had fractured/ broken ribs. and one had a dislocated ankle. mind you it was a 6 month old border collie cross and a 1kg chihuahua but both dogs barked and the chihuahua would of bitten.

were i live its normal, the macaw stolen from ingleburn is near me. expensive birds, reptiles and dogs are stolen all the time.
4 years ago during the night both my dogs were beaten wen my lawn mower was stolen, both dogs had fractured/ broken ribs. and one had a dislocated ankle. mind you it was a 6 month old border collie cross and a 1kg chihuahua but both dogs barked and the chihuahua would of bitten.

Crazy stuff!

welcome to my world. i guess wen you live in an area that has a certain amount of drug users and alcoholics and low employment thats what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back