Sunglow boa

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*****SIREN****** Grammar and Spelling Police on their way ;)

Last edited:
Come on can we get back on topic now I really am enjoying reading about this snake. Oh an sharky1o5 they are already here dern dern dern deeerrrn ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I can handle a spelling and gramma Nazis.

My sunglow is in Vienna at a reptile expo I went too last year....

View attachment 275445View attachment 275448View attachment 275453View attachment 275444View attachment 275447View attachment 275449View attachment 275446View attachment 275450View attachment 275452 Thousand more pictures... but you get the idea... The hard part is getting them back ;)
love the spiders! there are alot of things i would buy in these photos, sadly i cant :(

- - - Updated - - -

Are my question was a rhetorical question ,I already knew the answer,. Great looking snake though.
that was not a rhetorical question, you didnt know the answer... :/

Yes it was ,I knew that sunglow boas were not native to Australia meaning that you can't keep them in Australia so I knew the answer, and if it was not a rhetorical question I would not have inserted this smiley: :facepalm:

- - - Updated - - -

No mean to be rude towards you I just wanted to clear that up.

Ok then :p

Come on can we get back on topic now I really am enjoying reading about this snake. Oh an (and) sharky1o5 they are already here dern dern dern deeerrrn ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I can handle a spelling and gramma (grammar) Nazis.

Take your pick with the "a" and "s" - either speak singularly or plurally, not both in the same sentence.... Your options were:

a) I can handle spelling and gramma (sic) Nazis (Plural), or
b) I can handle a spelling and gramma (sic) Nazi (Singular).

Who says you can't learn new skills on a reptile forum!?! :D

Last edited:
Ok then :p

Take your pick with the "a" and "s" - either speak singularly or plurally, not both in the same sentence.... Your options were:

a) I can handle spelling and gramma (sic) Nazis (Plural), or
b) I can handle a spelling and gramma (sic) Nazi (Singular).

Who says you can't learn new skills on a reptile forum!?! :D

I thought he got suspended.. Guess it was only short lived?

Grammar and Spelling police strike again, lol ;)

Last edited:
Yep but I will let Stevo2 pick on me for 2 reasons.
reason 1. Because I said I would be a bit more careful with my spelling and gramma.
reason 2. Because I'm learning from my mistakes ,actually I should be thanking Stevo2 because the more he poits out my mistakes the more I learn and I'm very happy to learn any day of the week.

Last edited:
Yep but I will let Stevo2 pick on me for 2 reasons.
reason 1. Because I said I would be a bit more careful with my spelling and gramma.
reason 2. Because I'm learning from my mistakes ,actually I should be thanking Stevo2 because the more he poits out my mistakes the more I learn and I'm very happy to learn any day of the week.

No one is picking on you. It's just frustrating to make sense of some of the things you write.

- - - Updated - - -

lol soooo jealous

The whole time your there.. You're thinking "Surely I could get that back in my pocket!". Glad my wife didnt let me though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back