New years resolutions 2013

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharky

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It's that time of year again! Time to start thinking up those New Years Resolutions! So what is everyone giving up or starting, your Goals or?????

My resolutions are:
-Lose weight
-Play guitar everyday ;)
-And only add a maximum of 2 reptiles to my collection....life is hard :cry:

well this year ive decided im going to be that guy that stumbles around slurring my words at the pub telling everyone im going to quit drinking before starting the same thing all over again the next day , like all new years resolutions really they never seem to last long

I am not going to let people 'who are full of hate' upset me....

My 2013 goals -
Definitely exercise more!
Convince my partner to let me get a snake that grows bigger than a children's python!
Spend ridiculous amounts of money on things I don't need but look great :)
Move closer to the beach 8)

Ummmm i wanna be pre first baby size by xmas next year :)

Want to get a job working with animals or start my own kids animal party business (wanted to do this since i was little :p )

Other than that just the usual new years resolutions like have a healthy mind body and spirit :)

Cathy

Be myself and upfront about everything. Sick of being nice to people only to have them stab me in the back. Those that continue to talk to me, I know are my true friends

Quit smoking so my 1 year old stops running circles around me get a 100 in cricket and get 2 more female jungles

more enclosures more accesories more reptiles and athropods but quitting smoking in all forms is my main priority :),

BUY MORE SNAKES, BUILD MORE CAGES, THEN BUY MORE SNAKES, THEN BUILD A RACK, THEN BREED MY BLONDE STOPPED PYTHON TRIO, (first time breed ing YAY!)

People that make new years resolutions are normally the people who don't go through with their goals lol.
If you want something bad enough, you don't have to wait for the new year to start it.

New years resolution is just another way of saying I'll do it later.

Why not start today ;)

People that make new years resolutions are normally the people who don't go through with their goals lol.
If you want something bad enough, you don't have to wait for the new year to start it.

New years resolution is just another way of saying I'll do it later.

Why not start today ;)

i actually started on boxing day at a family function. Was over being nice to people uttering total bull, so told em what i thought. Decided then i was gonna continue it. If people dont like me for face value why should i hide?

Ummmm i wanna be pre first baby size by xmas next year :)

Want to get a job working with animals or start my own kids animal party business (wanted to do this since i was little :p )

Cathy
Job sounds good..... and I wouldn't worry bout the weight skinny mammas look skinny, healthy mamma s look nice.....

I'm just learning to keep my short fuse unlit.....

- - - Updated - - -

My 2013 goals -
Definitely exercise more!
Convince my partner to let me get a snake that grows bigger than a children's python!
Spend ridiculous amounts of money on things I don't need but look great :)
Move closer to the beach 8)
Get a coastal, scrubbie or something like an olive....;) tell him there only up to 5 foot

Get a coastal, scrubbie or something like an olive....;) tell him there only up to 5 foot

If I play the it doesn't grow bigger than me card I might be able to (I'm only 5ft1 without heels;)) thinking a diamond though, a black and white diamond:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back