Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles4me

Reaction score
Just wondering who is going to the VHS expo and/or who is having a store there?, I'm asking out of curiosity. In case your wondering I'm going. I went last year as well.:D:D:D Can't wait.

Last edited:
I won't :( My plan failed :( Looks like I won't be going to visit my Uncle in Melbourne :lol:

Yes, will definitely be going. Just added a Water Python to our zoo (yes, occasionally I do wonder what is wrong with me) so no doubt will be needing even MORE snake supplies.....:facepalm:. On the bright side, the water python sounds gorgeous and we're going out to meet her on Wednesday *happy dance*.

Last time I spent nearly $100 there so not that much but my mum spent nearly $300 on food. I love it there everything is so cheap.

Last time I spent nearly $100 there so not that much but my mum spent nearly $300 on food. I love it there everything is so cheap.
300 bucks on food doesn't sound 'so cheap' to me. Should be a good expo, i will be going.

It was pretty cheap because we bought a lot probably 2 months worth in food for each animal.

Yes, will definitely be going. Just added a Water Python to our zoo (yes, occasionally I do wonder what is wrong with me) so no doubt will be needing even MORE snake supplies.....:facepalm:. On the bright side, the water python sounds gorgeous and we're going out to meet her on Wednesday *happy dance*.

I call your two new additions and raise you one Xeaal. :) But not getting mine yet. :(

Oh, and yes, I'll be going to the expo, had plans to go last year but didn't eventuate.

VHS stands for Victorian Herpetology Society meaning its not in QLD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have $500 to spend this year. Could spend more but I don't want to.

1 day a yr I spend on me usually it's my kids.......... + wife lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going. It will be my first time at one of the expos. Looking forward to seeing some awesome reptiles, even if they are strictly look and don't buy. :) I do have some money saved up to bring home some supplies for my two at home though.

I'm going. It will be my first time at one of the expos. Looking forward to seeing some awesome reptiles, even if they are strictly look and don't buy. :) I do have some money saved up to bring home some supplies for my two at home though.

really you can't buy reptiles at the VHS expo this year? Because I handled and bought reptiles last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back