Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just save your pennies and move out ,take the snakes with you, then you can have as many snakes as you like ,providing you don't get married hahaha, actually when I move out ,and I will one day, I will hopefully set a reptile house ,not a reptile room, I could see it now ,lots of enclosures ,lizards ,crocs and scrub python in a pear tree hahaha,:D:):D:lol::D:eek:

Last edited:
hahaahaha, lol. Soon my room will be the reptile room :p Mum doesn't want the snake in qurantine in the lounge room so he's moving to mine in 4 months, I have 2 snakes already in my room and mum doesn't want my Beardie "wasting space" in the lounge room either. So I am going to have NO space left in my room....once all these guys have moved I will post my reptile room :p (All of these guys are basically in 4ft-6ft enclosures...except the spotted)

Hey sharkyy isn't the quarantine meant to be away from your other reptiles? And I only have 3 3ft ,1 wood and 2 glass, and a bunch of 2ft enclosures ,made of wood, as well as some small enclosures by exo terra. Most of mine are in my room but I'm running out of room in my room!!!

old picture from my room/garage around a year ago since this picture i have gained a dragon, monitors and turtle and hatchlings and live food breeding (woodies, cricket and mealworms) haha

Attachments

• snake room.jpg
    snake room.jpg
    597.1 KB · Views: 504
Last edited:
Despite attempts from members to keep this thread on track it hasn't happened. So I've pruned out the off topic threads.

Last edited:
Reptiles4me, sorry I should have clarified, we have 2 lounge rooms :p A small on with just a 2 seater couch, TV and the snake and the big one with the Beardie :D

Man you are so damn lucky. I only have one room for my reps and a hallway but I'm only allowed one enclosure in the holloway so some are outside as well as my room and hallway. I have some spare enclosures in my room so I will get more reps and other animals.

Hahaha, thank you Reptile4me but sadly mum has lost a liking towards my reptiles so they are only allowed in my room soon :(

Here's my Jungle enclosure that I just finished. She loves it :D sorry for the crappy pictures :( I don't have a camera....webcam sucks but thats all I have :D
webcam-toy-photo110_zps1e99719b.jpg

webcam-toy-photo111_zpsa9ce08af.jpg

webcam-toy-photo107_zps6df62e88.jpg

Last edited:
yeah i would love to own a brazilian salmon pink bird-eating tarantula would have to be one of my most favourite! :)

All very nice set ups.! Chicken what do you keep in those tubs under your supplies?

chicken, those storage racks are a great idea. i use tubs at the moment but i like the ease of those cubes.

uqejary5.jpg

jypyjaha.jpg

uba4a4ur.jpg

azypysy9.jpg

Not in reptile room but still :p
y4uge2u2.jpg

Olive wasn't to happy with me waking him up :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the water dragons on free roam all the time?
very sweet looking room though

- - - Updated - - -

Such young kids with LOTS of expensive animals! I hope you are truly greatful to the person/people providing the funds for this hobby.

I earned the money for my snakes my self through hard work, but yes I am greatful to my parents for puting up with having tanks all through the house.

Is the water dragons on free roam all the time?
very sweet looking room though

- - - Updated - - -

I earned the money for my snakes my self through hard work, but yes I am greatful to my parents for puting up with having tanks all through the house.

you're not THAT young! ;) I speak of the YOUNG herpers out there. The wee baby ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back