import/export queensland

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoe87

Not so new Member
Reaction score
well they never make it easy for you do they. I spent 2 hours last night on the department web site looking for import permits. I just ended up going round and round, it then just started saying page not found:x grrrrr. can anyone point me in the right direction. I will be buying from South Australia and importing into Queensland any links or help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Zoe

Whoops sorry, didnt pay much attention. Ive only ever sent from nsw to queensland

I sent a large monitor from SA to QLD, was very easy for both myself & the buyer. I completed an export permit & the buyer (from memory) didn't have to do anything until she had the animal, she then needed to complete a form, that was it.

You just need to fill out a Movement Advice to either export or import animals into QLD ( or move them within QLD too ). The link below should automatically start downloading the form for you as a PDF file.

All permits should be completed before the animal is moved though, don't wait to fill them out after you already have them in QLD.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...W9wYpCnm4EWTGwA2e3huw&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.aGc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back