Happy new year!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezzzzzzzzz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year APS!!!

i hope everyone has a safe and fun night and that 2013 brings you all you desire.

Sarah

Not really, just home with the animals and family.

How about yourself?

we couldnt get a sitter so we are just off to a mates place for a bbq, will still be a massive night though. thought id get on here and post quickly before iu start on the 1.25l bottle of rum that has my name on it :)

Have a good night everyone and make sure your pets are safe with the fireworks going on.
I will be asleep before nys with an 0500 start at work tomorrow. So everyone have a drink for me:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Year!! 2013

So with 2012 nearly just memory would like to know whos spenting new year with AUSSIE PYTHONS AND SNAKES!!!!!!!! i will be and may make a youtube vid on my and my snakes later.
Is anyone doing anything exciting if so post below.
Cheers and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

i am here also!!! trying to get my daughter to sleep while my guests party quietly(stupid backyard fireworks)

Happy New Year

All the best to all of those who share our common hobby. Good luck and best wishes for 2013.

haha the people at the back are partying so i might be that annoying guy who thinks he owns a V8 and feels the need to let everyone know it or at lets hear ;)

I had a few rum rages for ya. ..... anyone else had one....( Bundy, blackberry liquor, and port with berries on ice)

- - - Updated - - -

Have a good night everyone and make sure your pets are safe with the fireworks going on.
I will be asleep before nys with an 0500 start at work tomorrow. So everyone have a drink for me:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have done......

Happy New Year APS!!!

i hope everyone has a safe and fun night and that 2013 brings you all you desire.

Sarah

Same to you Sarah and everyone on APS. Still over 6 hours to go here before we let the fireworks off.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

i am here also!!! trying to get my daughter to sleep while my guests party quietly(stupid backyard fireworks)

Lol. I got tilly to sleep at 11pm she was awake again at 3am and still up and at em! Thank god daycare starts back tomorrow!!!!

Glad everyone had a good new year!

I spent New Years Eve with a sook of a dog scared stiff lying on me. Poor Roy :( The stupid neighbours behind us had fireworks and scared him. Border Collies have sensitive ears and Roy freaks at a piece of wood being dropped. He didn't move for half an hour. Just lying stiff on me staring at nothing....He wouldn't even lick my hand (This is a dog who will lick your leg if he can't get to your face or arms). It took me till 2 am to get him running around and playing with his brother again :( He's still a bit shaken :/

Well Spyro got his revenge for his brother...he jumped the back fence and started chasing the drunks who let off the fireworks.He's the opposite. Tries to attack loud noises.....I have to admit when he went full out barking and teeth I laughed.....a bit. Okay that was a lie, I was laughing my head off! Spyro acts mean but when someone tried to pick him up he jumped back and hid behind me.... silly dog :p
Sorry for the life story :p
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Welcome to 2013 and happy hatchday to my spotted python Jasper!!!!!!

Happy New Year to everyone and all the best for 2013 from the Mangy Wombat :)

images.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back