Real little dragon so cute I want one

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a Draco lizard or flying lizard. Did you find it?

They aren't in Australia. :(

I saw quite a few of those on Tioman island (off malaysia). They are very cool and one in particular was resting quite low down on the tree trunk and let us coax him onto our hands. Very cute lizard. And extremely cool to be standing near one and suddenly watch it jump and fly a few metres to another tree.

They aren't in Australia. :(
yeh I know I just asked because she could of found the little guy on a vacation or something but I was not sure so that's why I asked either way the little guy is fantastic.;)

I saw quite a few of those on Tioman island (off malaysia). They are very cool and one in particular was resting quite low down on the tree trunk and let us coax him onto our hands. Very cute lizard. And extremely cool to be standing near one and suddenly watch it jump and fly a few metres to another tree.
you are extremely lucky as they don't normally hang around people let alone sit in a persons hand.;):D

Yeah we were. It was a school camp (yr 6) so we were with the people who worked at the camp. They were all trained in biology and other studies. We even got to watch the baby turtles hatch which was sooo amazing! Because of the locals killing them for meat and other body parts, they were trying to increase the population. Most the flying lizards were pretty skittish and wouldn't let us get too close however this one was pretty chilled. very cool experience

How???? They are not native to Aus. I meant this for Mad_at_arms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back