Real little dragon so cute I want one

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would make a cool pet with one tiny exception, they mainly feed on arboreal ants... I used to keep one temporarily when i was growing up in Asia then realized this little bugger is more tricky to keep than it's worth (they were local residents even in urban areas)

I know some one in Melbourne with one... ;)

Yes so do I, he bought it from a Nigerian Prince who was selling it for his brother who was too busy trying to transfer his inheritance to an australian bank account with the help a very lucky Aussie who stands to make thousands out of the deal. It was advertised on Gumtree I just missed out!

I think you missed the intended humour in my post re: dicussing illegals on a public forum. The old "I know somebody, who knows somebody, who knows somebody..." which really means 'me'.

Sorry When How???? I was asking how is it possible that this person has kept them in I assume a private collection? I could understand if its a zoo or something that's open to the public but otherwise I just don't see how its possible.

We don't think much outside the box here sometimes do we?
Those with the publication I mentioned can turn to page 85.

I knew the species shown wasn't volans but it took me a while to locate it. It is Draco beccarii from Indonesia (E Sulawesi, Buton, Kabaena, Muna). There are 40 odd species of draco currently recognised and that number is likely to increase given the remoteness of much of the areas where they occur. If you are interested, here is the relevant article/info... The Lazy Lizard's Tales: Flight of Dragons

Blue

Cool thanks for that blue, I could do with a little extra info on Draco lizards.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back