Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for off topic post but does anyone breed RSPs in Vic? just incase I decide to get one because I love them soo much!!!!!
Amazing collection you have cement! love the lacie! absolutely gorgeous!
@ cement - what is the last animal? I just can't quite work it out.:?

Nice collection, love the diamond in the 4th last pic, looks huge or is it just the pic?

Bananas, that is a bhp. Jamesjnr she is the biggest diamond i have ever seen at just shy of 9ft. I have been doing snake calls for years here on the Central Coast and have only seen three wild female diamonds that were nearly that size. She gave me the 50 egg clutch two yrs ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Bhp is looking good Rob, so is the diamond. Was the diamond one from the 50? My memory not so good there were so many baby diamonds going out that year.

Looks like a ratsnake to me lol
Rat snakes r Black 2............. and illegal ............
lol.gif

Looks to be aquarium sand/substrate, Rob will no doubt know :p

Second post with Robs happy little Woma

It is called Wild Crystal substrate (google it). It does look great, but I don't think it is suitable for heat mats/cords. Rather than repel the urine/urates like it is supposed to, it was drying it out and cooking it, and I don't think I really need to describe the resultant stench. ;) Of course, Stupid Woma never seemed to release at the cool end where this probably wouldn't have been an issue.

Am I the only one who thinks Geckos are freaking creepy looking? They all have that evil smile and they all stand FAR TOO high off of the ground for such skinny legs...

Some. No special morphs etc just normal types here. Not that I am against morphs, I just dont own any anymore.

I love the BHP pair, very cute, the rest of the BHP's are great looking snakes, love the beardie and the other snakes, all look so well looked after, I too was wondering what the last pic was, then read down and it is a BHP, cool shots.

I love that BHP cement. Nice work mate actually all the photos ,except my horrible pics that were taken with my iPad, look pretty damn good. Nice work everyone:D.
ironized. Not all geckos are like that but most still do have the evil eyes. Evil or not there certainly not freaky looking ,I love em,. LOL my fav's no matter what. I currently keep 3 but I'm getting a whole lot more at the VHS expo ,hopping to get some tropical species that are native to rainforest of North Queensland one day. Real good looking ,not evil and not freaky hahaha.

Last edited:
Cheers Graham. He is looking good, and has the attitude to match. ;)

Loves his food eh?!

No, she's from Peterwookie. Beautiful snake and a beautiful nature.

Its a fine example of a nice diamond!

Loves his food eh?!

Well he seems to have mellowed a bit, but for a while there I couldn't even change his water without him lunging at me. Though if you open his door and let him come out on his own terms he is generally OK.

And yes, they ALL love their food.

I had $2, 500 worth of geckos that I could've shown you...... but the person "looking after them" killed them all while I was away on site, only told me yesterday when I came home...

I had $2, 500 worth of geckos that I could've shown you...... but the person "looking after them" killed them all while I was away on site, only told me yesterday when I came home...
Jesus, and must've gone pretty wrong for them to all die, what happened.. did he tell you?
Feel for you :(

How the heck does one person single handily manage to kill 500 geckos? I'm shockt considering geckos have very basic husbandry requirements. How did they die? If you don't mind me asking.

Gone for like 6 months..
Fed them for the first week or two. Then food ran out... gave him 200 bucks for food. All he had to do was throw a few in each night as a bare minimum....
Haha not quite 500 geckos mate!!
Basically neglect for 6 months...
Glad I didn't end up buying the patternless before I left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back