Albino RPM

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash667

Reaction score
Just thought I'd show off my new little girl, picked her up from the airport this evening! She is an albino RPM from SXR, hatched Nov 11'. Photos don't do her justice, she has barely a speck of white on her!

Calypso.jpg Calypso2.jpg Calypso3.jpg

Thaat is one sexxy snake! amazing
thanks for sharing

Very nice, sorry if this is a bit off topic but can anyone remind me of the month/year that the 1st Alb Jag was bred in Oz?

Colin first bred them here, hatched 13-11-2011 from memory, a few weeks ahead of SXR

Never seen an albino so yellow, Congrats that is one stunning python. Im hoping to own an albino jag one day :)

An albino RPM is basically a cross between coastals and darwins isn't it? But since they're both M.spilota is okay right?

Awesome snake, will be great to see how she looks as she gets bigger!!

Yes RPM is another name for jag and RP is reduced patterned in pure animals. This snake will probably have a mixture of coastal and albino darwin. Please correct me if im wrong, im not sure how u would create an albino jag.

I assume u would breed a jag to an albino to make hets then breed the hets to another albino? am i on the right track?

That is absolutely stunning I got an albino darwin of em had him for two weeks than he escaped so spewin never to be seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back