3 meter dead python in bedroom ceiling!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it sad that the writer says, "Luckily the 3m-long python wasn’t alive." I for one am sorry that the snake is no longer slithering around.

Thats sad

I bet it ate a baited rat.......
why dont people realise that having a python up there is a far better solution that poison.

Aw it's really cute. yeah I agree tis much more effective than poison, and quieter than mice (which reminds me...where did that saying "quiet as a mouse" come from...they are noisy little things) so I don't know what the problem is.
it's funny they relocated, they shouldve advertised the house on here someone from APS woulda snapped it up hoping for a resident python.

looked like a nice big healthy snake! Shame it passed away

Few years ago when we were still using bore water, it started to really stink for some reason, so after a few days we decided to check the tank, sure enough, big dead rotting tree snake... We were showering in dead tree snake water for a few days! :lol:

what actually happened

Wow that's a good sized coastal! Wonder how it died? Old age maybe?
hello. i am the person that had the dead 3m python in the roof. good old channel 9 reporting got it all wrong. how surprising. there was a funny smell and it was just after we moved into the house. we didn't move because of the dead snake. we moved 3 years later for work. the poor thing died of dehydration. we spoke to a snake person about it not long after it happened. it was a really hot summer and the snake was on the manhole cover trying to get cool. before we moved out we looked up in the ceiling and it was full of different sized skins. we had heaps of snakes, venemous and non-venemous travel through our yard that was bordered on 2 sides by canefields and on the other 2 by a permanent creek. hopefully anyone that was interested in this story has a better picture of what happened. the moral of the story is...don't trust channel 9 to report anything correctly.

am i reading the right article lol all i see when i click the link is some article about a 3m python attacking a girl? is this the right one??

hello. i am the person that had the dead 3m python in the roof. good old channel 9 reporting got it all wrong. how surprising. there was a funny smell and it was just after we moved into the house. we didn't move because of the dead snake. we moved 3 years later for work. the poor thing died of dehydration. we spoke to a snake person about it not long after it happened. it was a really hot summer and the snake was on the manhole cover trying to get cool. before we moved out we looked up in the ceiling and it was full of different sized skins. we had heaps of snakes, venemous and non-venemous travel through our yard that was bordered on 2 sides by canefields and on the other 2 by a permanent creek. hopefully anyone that was interested in this story has a better picture of what happened. the moral of the story is...don't trust channel 9 to report anything correctly.

Don't trust any news station to report anything correctly.

Well I'm certainly happy to see this thread bumped up, good on you for taking your time to explain what really happened.

am i reading the right article lol all i see when i click the link is some article about a 3m python attacking a girl? is this the right one??
The link no longer takes you to the original story unfortunately, as it was back in July.
Does anyone know where a copy of the original story is?
Thanks realstory for coming on here and setting the record straight, although we no longer have the original newspaper article to compare against. I can only assume that it was quite different from the actual events, which doesn't surprise me.

The link no longer takes you to the original story unfortunately, as it was back in July.
Does anyone know where a copy of the original story is?
Thanks realstory for coming on here and setting the record straight, although we no longer have the original newspaper article to compare against. I can only assume that it was quite different from the actual events, which doesn't surprise me.

i see , i just wanted to see the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back