Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJoyces

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Just sending a huge greeting to you all.

We are from Rockhampton, and are interested in speaking to anyone from this (or any where really).

Take care and hope your festive season was enjoyable.

Steph

Welcome to APS Steph.

What do you keep?

Welcome to APS! I have a friend up in Rockhampton!!! I'd also like to know if you have any reptiles and what they are :D

Well what an awesome response :)

So far we just have the four snakes. We have two Male Coastals (monty and snappy) one diamond (onyx) and a stimsons (pingu)

I will uploading some photos eventually :)

We are looking at getting some lizards soon, mainly for the kids they seem to get a little bored with the snakes :( Also on the hunt for Sandfire BHP and NT Albino Spotted. What about you guys??

Thanks for the awesome welcome as well :)

Last edited:
Hi Steph & welcome to the APS family!
Can't wait to see some photos of your reps :)
I just have a little children's python for now until I get convince my partner that I can get a snake that gets lots bigger ;)
This forum has plenty of friendly people and is full of all the information you'll ever need!
Em

hey mate , welcome im sure you will enjoy the forum

just a tip though you will be pretty hard pressed finding an albino spotted from NT locality as spotteds don't occur there , to my knowledge anyway there an east coast snake found in northern NSW and QLD :)

hey mate , welcome im sure you will enjoy the forum

just a tip though you will be pretty hard pressed finding an albino spotted from NT locality as spotteds don't occur there , to my knowledge anyway there an east coast snake found in northern NSW and QLD :)
hey thanks the snake ranch is helping us out looks like they might have some hatchlings this year which will be awesome :)

hey thanks the snake ranch is helping us out looks like they might have some hatchlings this year which will be awesome :)
i got my male woma from snake ranch last year , their great to deal

thats fantastic to hear. I work with someone that has purchased 50% of his snakes through them, and he reckons they are tops. Always good to hear of any top place in Aus to buy quality reptiles

Welcome Steph!
If you have any Q's almost everyone hear is happy to help.
Sound like you own some gorgeous snakes! Nice names by the way.
Oh and on this forum it's sort of an expectation to post pics of your gang... slight hint ;)
Snakeranch are a very reputable breeder. Can't go wrong with them and their snakes.

Once again, welcome to APS :D

Welcome!

We're located in Gladstone, so not too far away from you! If you're looking for any hatchies this season, we have a few clutches hatching out this month - we go for quality not quantity.

Welcome.!

Im from Rockhampton as well..! Just have a spotted python at the moment but in the coming weeks will be buying either 2 more spotted's or i saw some T+ children's and they are amazing.!

Hi and welcome Steph,
Some lovely critters you have, I'm so jealous of the Diamond. I'd love one but I don't know I'm ready for what I'd need to do to keep one in Darwin to keep it in it's comfort zone.

I'm happy with whats in my collection though.

Cheers,
Ned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back