Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's me holding one hell of a python so heavy at Tanah lot temples Bali

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 213
That's too cute. She's absolutely gorgeous!
Are you a decent snow boarder? My brothers good... I try but I don't think snowboarding is my sport... I bail a lot.
Yeah she is way way to cute and only getting cuter :) yeah I do alright me and my best mate go every year, been trying to get my partner to start boarding but she hasn't picked it up yet, hopefully this year seeing my daughter will be walking I can get her on a pair of skis :) then when she is old enough she can board with me :) cheers for the likes and comments guys.

Me and the Striped Coastal (attached to my ponytail there...)
mensnorlax.jpg

A pic with the tattoos (and my Diamond when she was a little baby, hanging off my industrial)
181507_10150184510157306_1251983_n.jpg

And me!
20130107_093200.jpg

Very nice! How big is your diamond now????

2 years old and nearly 2 metres long! I think. She never stops moving long enough to get a decent measure. Here she is recently.
Drats.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! She is gorgeous :D I like you tattooos, they are very cool :)

Yeah she is way way to cute and only getting cuter :) yeah I do alright me and my best mate go every year, been trying to get my partner to start boarding but she hasn't picked it up yet, hopefully this year seeing my daughter will be walking I can get her on a pair of skis :) then when she is old enough she can board with me :) cheers for the likes and comments guys.

Naww:D
If she starts skiing this year and boarding soon after, in a couple of years she'll be a pro on the slopes!

Naww:D
If she starts skiing this year and boarding soon after, in a couple of years she'll be a pro on the slopes!
If only she won't be able to board till she is older I think they have to be 7 before they are allowed to snow board at thredbo or perisher. But one day she may want to have a go :)

thanks sel means a lot :)

You look a lot like my first love at 13 in that last pic there Ubermensch lol

wow!! did this thread became huge overnight or am i tripping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back