GTP hatching.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

No-two

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A few heads came out while I was at work today, can't wait for them to fully emerge.

tn_Cutehatchi_zpsacc2896d.jpg

tn_Hello_zpsef81f7f1.jpg

congrats mate awesome little hatchies
thanks for sharing :)

Just to think the 1st of mine to hatch was on the 10th of August so thats at least a five month hatching window for the same species .....unbelievable solar 17

Nice work Hayden. You must be relieved, but now comes the feeding :shock: lol!!

On revisiting this thread l notice in the 1st pic the hatchie already has whisps of green on his/her forehead......now thats young solar 17 :)

Thanks guys, I'm sure thats just the photo Solar, they look pretty yellow in the flesh to me.

I'm happy to see them John, however I'll be relieved when they're out, sloughed and feeding ;)

Yes, I thought they were very late when I got the eggs in mid Novemeber. I've posted these before but here is mum and dad.
95742930-B735-49A4-8F30-E6993A2EFC01-12482-000020A37C9F02D7.jpg

tn_DSC_4479.jpg

Thanks guys, I'm sure thats just the photo Solar, they look pretty yellow in the flesh to me.

I'm happy to see them John, however I'll be relieved when they're out, sloughed and feeding ;)

Yes, I thought they were very late when I got the eggs in mid Novemeber. I've posted these before but here is mum and dad.
95742930-B735-49A4-8F30-E6993A2EFC01-12482-000020A37C9F02D7.jpg

tn_DSC_4479.jpg

stunning gtps

Once again, when I am rich i will own these :p They are beautiful, both mum and dad have amazing colours and are so sharp in pattern. Very lucky mate!

Good work!

congrats cant wait to get my hand on one some day beautifull snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back