Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been going on for a while... this thread is actually a second incarnation. There was one other massive one before this one.

The bigger one ate the smaller one..

but is it the same thread that was started a couple of days ago i swear it only had like 5 pages..well i gotta make like mario an lay off the pipes

Lol no no I ment from when I was 13! Don't chicks want to look you get then what they are anyway? Or is that only when they hit 30!

Definitely do not want to look younger! When I get asked for ID at bottle shops I often just stare at my tattoos and back at the clerk until they sell me my grog.

I personally think this is just a good old fashion perve thread ;) Faces to Names...aka The Check out Thread

Who's not subject to a good looksi tho right? Least the thread was started by a female hahaha

Haha nothing wrong with admiring the opposite sex :) maybe the woman wanted to have a look haha

Haha bad I got a massive hand tattoo and usually some sort of facial piercing let alone been a solid 6 foot 1 bloke, dunno if their power tripping or what?!

You know what the moment I wrote that I knew someone would say something. And of cause its not a problem at all to admire the opposite sex either. Each to there own I don't judge people.....

All these plus another angle head but it's just plain grey :)
5ypatu7y.jpg
gu5amaza.jpg
nudu8eby.jpg
tyqabu2u.jpg
redudeme.jpg
je4ehybu.jpg
Helluva collection....Love the Angle Head

but is it the same thread that was started a couple of days ago i swear it only had like 5 pages..well i gotta make like mario an lay off the pipes

There was another thread like this made a couple of days ago, the thread was started by sharky1o5 i think, i cant remember exactly what the threads name was tho so nope ur not trippin lol Its disappeared anywho (well i cant find it) so we'll just continue with this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back