Latest Pics of the extended family..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NTNed

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just thought I'd share the latest pics of my collection.

This is Jemma my 2yo Female Jungle. 1.3m
08-01-2013 Jemma 01.jpg

This is Bruce, the male 100% HET darwin yearling (picked just before Xmas).
08-01-2013 Bruce 02.jpg

This is Billy the 2yo Female BHP I picked last Thursday ($150, what were they thinkin). 1.4m
04-01-2013 Billy 02.jpg

This is Baz, my male yearling Coastal.
05-12-2013 Baz 03.jpg

This is Shaz, my female yearling Coastal (She's so tiny still)
30-11-2012 Shaz 02.jpg

This is Bimbo, my yearling female Albino Darwin.
29-11-2012  Bimbo 04.jpg29-11-2012  Bimbo 03.jpg

Cheers and enjoy the hobby everyday, I know I do.

Ned.

Last edited:
lovely animals thanks for sharing :)

gorgeous collection there, beautiful animals love the jungle the coastal all of them!
thanks for sharing :)

WOW JEALOUS - My hubby really wants an albino spotted, we are currently on the waiting list for one. They are all so very beautiful :)

Hey there NTNed, long time no see. Have to catch up for a bevie.
$150 BHP, it must be Christmas : )
Good looking mob you got there.

...Haha...... Sold Skelhorn.
I was dubious when I first saw the add, I thought there is no way that they have a permit etc but they did. The story goes that the owners went away for a fortnight and when they got back the Mum of the family got their baby out of the enclosure. It grabbed hold of her and wouldn't let her go, she said she ended up with it coiled around her arm and munching into her hand, the only way they could get it off was to put it in the kitchen sink and run water over it's mouth and nostrils. They looked at me like I was crazy for grabbing her out bare handed, I needed to know how bad she was, I grabbed her out and they were terrified of her and well she bit into me and took about 3 or 4 mins to get her off. She then just crawled all over me like we been mates for ever. She's still the same, everyone that's been here has had a handle with no inkling of biting.

Hey there NTNed, long time no see. Have to catch up for a bevie.
$150 BHP, it must be Christmas : )
Good looking mob you got there.

Hi Darlyn,
Your right, it's been a while. I'm on leave for the next 4 weeks and I'm not going anywhere (getting my Dip in OHS assignments done) so if you's want to catch up that's easy. I don't mind where, welcome to come round here and have a beer and a BBQ if you like, railway club, where ever really, too easy. I can PM you my address and phone No if ya like.

Cheers,

Ned

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha you have balls....excellent work and a great score for you :) happy gor you and jealous as always but I'm sure she has gone to an awesome home where the owner doesbt mind occasionally sharing his arm :p

Hahaha..... I'd prefer they didn't Skelhorn, I just take the approach that they'll bite me or they won't. Luckily they usually don't.

My mates all reckon I'm a whisperer or something with how my snakes have turned out. I don't subscribe to that theory but I'm more than happy for anyone to grab them out of their enclosures without being bitten. There's about a dozen peeps that come around on a weekly basis and get them out for a handle cause they know they won't get chewed. I think getting a bitey Jungle as a first snake and "taming" it has helped me deal with the others, they're easy after that.

Cheers,

Ned

Haha...... Sold Skelhorn.
I was dubious when I first saw the add, I thought there is no way that they have a permit etc but they did. The story goes that the owners went away for a fortnight and when they got back the Mum of the family got their baby out of the enclosure. It grabbed hold of her and wouldn't let her go, she said she ended up with it coiled around her arm and munching into her hand, the only way they could get it off was to put it in the kitchen sink and run water over it's mouth and nostrils. They looked at me like I was crazy for grabbing her out bare handed, I needed to know how bad she was, I grabbed her out and they were terrified of her and well she bit into me and took about 3 or 4 mins to get her off. She then just crawled all over me like we been mates for ever. She's still the same, everyone that's been here has had a handle with no inkling of biting.

They went away for a fortnight...maybe the poor darling was just hungry! Sounds like a feed response to me, anywho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back