Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking group you got there Art.
Love the RP`s.

Who said woma pythons aren't good climbers
uduvybys.jpg

Mine are constantly trying to climb up the glass n then without a doubt a few minutes later..... Thoomp. As they tumble back to ground level hehe

absolutely loving how this girl is looking after second shed. Dont think she will be going anywhere!

Attachments

• IMG_7801.JPG
    IMG_7801.JPG
    198 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_7803.JPG
    IMG_7803.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_7808.JPG
    IMG_7808.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7810.JPG
    IMG_7810.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 73
Mine are constantly trying to climb up the glass n then without a doubt a few minutes later..... Thoomp. As they tumble back to ground level hehe

lol. mine too.

- - - Updated - - -

absolutely loving how this girl is looking after second shed. Dont think she will be going anywhere!

deebo what state are you in? i will definitely be keeping an eye out for your babies for sale :)

I'm in Brisbane. Will have a few up for sale soon. A lot are in she'd as we speak.

Thanks Brett - I was hoping you would comment on this! And make my decision to hold her back more justified haha!

Yay! Soon I shall be able to contribute to this thread- I shall join the woma keepers club :) can't wait till the bubs are ready to go :) :D :D

welcome to the club...lol

Are you buying one or have you bred some??

Top little creatures for sure :)

Here's some family pics of a female boodarie i held back from last season and is off to a new home soon........

Attachments

• 11 Jan 13 015.jpg
    11 Jan 13 015.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 11 Jan 13 014.jpg
    11 Jan 13 014.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 11 Jan 13 020.jpg
    11 Jan 13 020.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 129
Buying- RHD from GeckoJosh :) just have to wait for them to have a couple more feeds yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back