Help!!! should I cut the eggs??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does sound like it. Most people don't advertise the first of the species type thing on a forum lol

Wow will be watching this if its the first albino stimmy!

- - - Updated - - -

Someone should tag snake ranch

I was on a ball python forum a wile ago. I think there is an albino stimmi on page 3. Sorry I'm at work and I don't have time to try to go through it now.
Edit:I just went through it and I was wrong.

Last edited:
Hey Ben92 "excellent" result great going, happy for you :) cheers solar 17 (baden)

am I just a skeptic or is what I have learned in the last few weeks wrong? heres the situation:
to get a clutch like the one in question; 2 hets have to be put to each other. the OP said he bought 2 seperate M/F windorah stimsons from 2 different sellers. as far as i know there are no hets or albino stimmies going around, and if they were they wouldnt be being sold as windorahs for a few hundred $$$.
with this information, isnt it more than likely the result of: Albino mac X Windorah stimson = 100% hets
when these hets are bred then "hey presto" an "Albino Stimson" (note the inverted commas)
or am I just being too much of a cynic?

The female looks like a pure stimsoni and I woudln't guess it has maculosa in it, however the hatchies don't look like typical windorah locality stimsoni they don't look like spotteds either, most probably stimsoni. An albino stimsoni is not hard to believe, the unrelated parents makes it unlikely but still.

am I just a skeptic or is what I have learned in the last few weeks wrong? heres the situation:
to get a clutch like the one in question; 2 hets have to be put to each other. the OP said he bought 2 seperate M/F windorah stimsons from 2 different sellers. as far as i know there are no hets or albino stimmies going around, and if they were they wouldnt be being sold as windorahs for a few hundred $$$.
with this information, isnt it more than likely the result of: Albino mac X Windorah stimson = 100% hets
when these hets are bred then "hey presto" an "Albino Stimson" (note the inverted commas)
the albino gene has to appear at some point , so yes alot of you are being a bit cynic

Assuming these are pure Stimsons, you wouldn't know if you had a het. The albino gene has to start somewhere.

It would be nice to see a picture of the male, to confirm the parents are the same.

How can the 1 in 9 be explained?

Would like to see pics of the parents.

Assuming these are pure Stimsons, you wouldn't know if you had a het.

the OP said he bought 2 seperate M/F windorah stimsons from 2 different sellers.

what are the chances both sellers had hets they didnt know about? sorry but im not convinced. im open to the idea of these being legit, but would need convincing. Im Antaresia Stimsoni Agnosticus

- - - Updated - - -

How can the 1 in 9 be explained?
there isnt 9 hatchies in the pic...more like 6 tops...3 unaccounted for...assuming there was another albino one?

Your very lucky buddy, something everyone hopes for when breeding. I would be very careful when selling anything in the future, don't sell at your house. Or sell from a different account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back