Children's python click clack

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like in the laudry/bathroom?
yea thats what alot of people do on overly hot days , just into a click clack and onto the bathroom floor or somewhere cool out of the way where it wont get kicked or anything , you can also use a frozen water bottle wrapped in a cloth but for a 7l click clack it might be better to just put a small bottle in the fridge to cool down so it doesn't make the whole click clack freezing , i thankfully haven't ever had to do any of this as i live by the beach so it tends to stay pretty cool with the breeze and everything

I didn't end up getting a children's python. I got a spotted instead.
The breeder that I got him off said to keep him in a Chinese container until he is a little older. (he hatched on the 23rd of November) He has had 5 unassisted feeds.
He always spills his water..
Should I keep him in the chinese container or put him in a 2lt click clack?
Also, he told me not to use hides? What do I do?
Oh and, his mother was a blonde mac and his father a normal. So, what is he?
Thanks guys.
My Snake 2.jpg

Last edited:
Use hides, one in the hot end, one in the cool. I'd keep him in the 2 litre if he is that small, remember to only put the heat mat under 1/3rd of the click clack, so he has a warm and cool end. He's so tiny!! What did the breeder say he was?

So move him from the Chinese container into a 2lt click clack?
The breeder just said he is a Mac. But he said the mother was a blonde and the father was normal. So he he a certain %het blonde or?

I would think its okay to move into the 2 litre, how much bigger is it from the chinese container? As long as he has hides he should be fine.

Can't help you on the het, not up with the breeding stuff, sorry.

All good mate.
The click clack isn't much bigger. On the Dolittle care sheet it says not to house them in something that is bigger than 300x300x150mm. It's smaller than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back