2013 Castle Hill Reptile Expo - update

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petpages

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We are pleased to announce that the 2013 Castle Hill Reptile Expo will be held on Sunday 10th February (9am-5pm). Same venue as the last two years. It will be bigger and better than ever - including a brand new reptile competition. Please check the expo link on the Australian Reptile Directory for updates at Reptiles for sale in Australia, breeders, clubs, expos. or like our facebook page. Thanks !

Ill be there for sure! What venue it it at? Look forward to it!

It's a bit of a hike for you, must be super-keen, eh ? The venue is the Hills Hornets Basketball Stadium.

Is it still guna be a carpark nightmare???

I'm really keen but not to sure if I want to deal with the parking problem like last year. Especially with a baby and a pram.... Needless to say no doubt I will turn up.

I got there 30 mins before it opened or maybe earlier and was at the back of the line!
By opening time the back of the line was just the very beginning!

can not wait for this never dissapointed one month away stoked

i hate living hours away from this expo stuff , anyone want to hold an expo at coffs :) :) you know you will atleast have one person show up ;)

i hate living hours away from this expo stuff , anyone want to hold an expo at coffs :) :) you know you will atleast have one person show up ;)
Newcastle...easy parking and heaps more hatchies that u know u cant resist...done castle hill last yr and not a bad show but worth the extra hr drive to Necastle i tell ya (bias as i live in the middle of both )
lol.gif

Newcastle...easy parking and heaps more hatchies that u know u cant resist...done castle hill last yr and not a bad show but worth the extra hr drive to Necastle i tell ya (bias as i live in the middle of both )
lol.gif
was thinking about it but thats the one on the 17th of march isnt it ? thats my birthday so dont think i will make it to an expo ;)

My mum is working on that day so she cannot drive me. But that's not gunna stop me so I'm catching a train up to Sydney from Goulburn, my question is can I buy reptiles with an adult there, I'm 16btw and have a class one reptile licence.

Take a copy of your license with you and i doubt you would have any problems.

Thx, now all I got to worry about is traveling with snake on train. Maybe that will make a movie about it and Samuel L Jackson can play my character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back