Why are Death Adders so dangerously cheap?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before anti venom humans were dying from pythons due to mis-identification and treatment

That doesn't make any sense. Can you explain what you mean so its a little clearer what you are alluding to with this statement?

That doesn't make any sense. Can you explain what you mean so its a little clearer what you are alluding to with this statement?

A lot of people used to loose their lives out of sheer fear. Even if they were bit by non-venomous snakes. They would think that all snakes were venomous.

This thread seems to have taken a decidedly weird turn. I'm outsies.

Btw, I also tend to sun my tigers on the lounge chair in my sun room :lol:
well id never pick a solid black snake as a tiger but there you go :) ever been nipped by one of your hots , just curious really i understand you do what you do knowing the risks :)

well id never pick a solid black snake as a tiger but there you go :) ever been nipped by one of your hots , just curious really i understand you do what you do knowing the risks :)

Contrary to this, if I see a snake that is black with no other details, A tiger snake is my first guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back