looking for admin, staff,moderators.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lochie

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi,

I hate to do this as I have been an administrator of a few forums before.
however I paid for a subscription direct cash deposit into a branch of your bank in order to sell a snake of mine.
I am under a time frame and it's quickly closing.

I submitted a ticket and after 24 hours escalated it to urgent as the best well being would be for the snakes to be sold on here before I move, however still no response.

I know that this is just a simple permissions change and takes all of a few seconds. can someone change me to subscriber.

Lochie, as you have lodged a support ticket already, could you PM me the details? This is something done by the Admins but we can have a look into it in the interim though

Only adam can do this. It is mentioned in subscriptions that bank transfer takes week to process. Pay pal is instant. if you like, you can this time to write in for sale forum on his behalf. But let others know.

He said it was a cash deposit, not transfer. Meaning it clears in your account immediately.

cash deposit to the bank, but our Adam dealing with transfers trough the bank once a week. It is bad luck for him that Adam is having holiday and have limited access to Internet in Japan.That is the reason for delay. If he is so desperate, he can pay again by Paypal and we will refund money when adam is back. Paypal is automated .

I'm in the same boat as 'lochie'. I paid my $15 on the 30th of December and was waiting for my account to be updated to subscriber so I can sell some of my hatchlings. Do you happen to know when the person who can update it gets back from Japan?

Cheers,
Mitch Brain

Hi Mitch,
Just do as Slatey says...pay by Paypal as it is instant. They can then reimburse you the other $15.00.

It should be ok now. Adam left me message that he did the bank deposits when on trip yesterday. He was able to get some connection. He will be back anyway on 18th.

Slatey I deposited money in for my subscription a few weeks ago as well and have placed multiple tickets with no word. I just checked and he hasn't updated my account and its still not upgraded :(

Bassman I am sorry. please if you can, be patient for few more days mate. Adam is back in AUS Thursday and will do all backlogged subscriptions done by bank transfers. Bank transfers must be done manually and he is only one with the access to this part of administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back