Tough mudda

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justin91

Reaction score
So just curious, is anybody doing tough mudda this year or have participated in one? If so which one?

Tough mudda is a 20km obstacle course. You do it in a team two or more people. It's pretty hectic. I'm currently in training for it atm and was just seeing if anybody else was participating in it. I'm doing the sunshine coast one. I think it's in October

Oh, that sounds sweet! Is there one in SA?

Yeah Im doing it. Here in NSW.
Its awesome fun, designed by the British Special Forces, but its not for the faint hearted and it is a team mission. More people the better, but you travel allot slower, I think a good number is 4. Id only do it with 2 if you are super fit, coz you spend most your time pulling your partner through the courses, so 4 evens out the work load.

Done it, love it! Have done valley stampede and the mud run also.
Tough mudder is the better of them, looking to do some others this year as well :)

Yeah it sounds and looks amazing. I haven't done it yet, only started training few weeks ago with a guy who is in top 5% of Australia for tough mudda times so his a pretty crazy trainer. I'm doing a 5k warrior dash in March (or April) to warm myself up for it.

To hard for an old bloke like me.

Have done Valley Stampede, Warrior Dash and Raw Challenges but they are only 7 to 10km.

The best part......the beer at the end.

To hard for an old bloke like me.

Have done Valley Stampede, Warrior Dash and Raw Challenges but they are only 7 to 10km.

The best part......the beer at the end.
Your never to old mate lol. Best thing is you don't have to run it. Heaps of people just take there time, 4-7hrs and walk it. But definitely lookin forward to the after party

I'm thinking it is something I would be keen to try, used to train a lot but my work load is crazy these days and training just doesn't happen. Maybe if I could get a team together I might have a crack at it.

Definitely give it a try. The sunny coast one is filling up fast. Only 30,000 spots and there were 12k sold in first week.

If want to try it sk17zn but don't have time to to train just try go for a quick job/run for 30mins a day several times a week. It's all it takes

Yeah mate I used to train pretty hard before, thinking a run in the mornings should be able to help me along, then find a team haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back