What new gecko addition should I get?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile_Maniac

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I currently have a pair of Northern velvet geckos, a pair of leseurs velvet geckos and a smooth knob tailed gecko and would still like to purchase another species :). What species do you guys think i should get?

Cheers,
James

how much have you got to spend ?,and how much experience do you have with geckos?

not having a stab or anything but just because you bred them doesnt mean your well experienced , honestly there isn't many variety's in Australia that you can pick up for 150 perhaps work on developing a breeding line?

Hey everyone,

I currently have a pair of Northern velvet geckos, a pair of leseurs velvet geckos and a smooth knob tailed gecko and would still like to purchase another species :). What species do you guys think i should get?

Cheers,
James

You've got Oedura and Nephrurus... so logically Strophurus would be next would'nt it?

Get a field guide and choose whatever you like the look of the most, chances are you will be able to get that gecko or something like it quite easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back