Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott123

Reaction score
hay everyone

i have owned a coastal carpet for the last year and a half now and thought i would make a profile to learn more about other reptiles, and hopefully be able to make a reptile collection one day.

:)

hello and welcome this site has heaps of useful information :)
coastals are cooly cool be sure to post up some piccies reptiles are addictive as :)

Hey, welcome! Heaps to learn on here and there's heaps of great info! Can you post a picture of your coastal?

Hi and welcome, this is a great site with loads of info as already stated :)
so ur looking to have a nice reptile collection, pretty much caught the reptile bug lol dont worry, 98% of people who buy one snake just has to buy another, including myself, soo addictive. :D

Anyways so what other reptiles are u looking to add to ur collection?

Hi I'm new to this would some
one be aable to help me on how to put my snake for
sale on here

Hi and welcome mate, nice choice of snake to BTW. I have a pair that are only yearlings, got them as hatchies early last year and they're awesome.

And like everyone else said, pics please.

i shall post pics as soon as i can, and thankyou eveyone for welcoming me :)

- - - Updated - - -

i am looking for GTP or albino darwin they are both very attractive snakes and i have been crazy for them for a while

- - - Updated - - -

i am looking for GTP or albino darwin they are both very attractive snakes and i have been crazy for them for a while

Have a look or contact Designer serpents (for the albino) and The green effect (for the GTP), they have some of the best snakes around. Or even Solar17 on here, he breeds both im pretty sure. :)
They are all based in Queensland.

- - - Updated - - -

Go with a GTP you can't go wrong. I am a little one sided. Welcome to APS by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back