Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha get them up emma
Haha, unfortunately some pleple don't appreciate a good pout, and consider some, if not all as "trout pouts" now there is a fine line between a pout and looking like a kissing fish!

u gota love NIKE ....!!!....lol
Yes my partner has got me onto nike, I even bought my first pair if 90's the other week! But I liked the top because its pink mostly :) why are people being so shy? Not to many photos lately!

Haha, unfortunately some pleple don't appreciate a good pout, and consider some, if not all as "trout pouts" now there is a fine line between a pout and looking like a kissing fish!

haha yer nothing wrong with a little pout here and here i agree with the fish thats just wrong

Not even close to my type of pouting haha, compared to the ones I didn't post anyway :p

LOL Here's one of me and my daughter when she was just starting her "pout" phase - This was 2008 and the phase has only ended recently. ;)

Rob_Angel_zpsc369b1b0.jpg

A few of me...and had to put one of me and my Beardie :D He's a goofball! My first ever reptile, love him to death!

Attachments

• webcam-toy-photo188.jpg
    webcam-toy-photo188.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 219
  • webcam-toy-photo191.jpg
    webcam-toy-photo191.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 204
  • webcam-toy-photo5.jpg
    webcam-toy-photo5.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 200
Status
Not open for further replies.