If only you can have one Pet, What would it be ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXExplodexX

Reaction score
If only you can have one reptile. What would it be ?

Mine would be a Dog, As it's my first pet.

Must Be existing, Not fake.

Last edited:
a panda,or a tiger aggh too many animals i want them all

Yep i would choose my dog. I couldnt imagine life without him

It would be one of my parrots, but I can't choose between the 2 of them :p

Only one???? Hm...lets see.....I'd kill myself, go to heaven and then have as many darn animals as I want! :D

But, if I had to choose one It'd have to be my dog...wait...I have 2 dogs!!!!!! Ugh this sucks :(

my dog for sure i have had her for nearly 10 years. but i could not choose as i love my other dog too and shes been with us for nearly 5 years.

A dog. I couldn't choose though between my three. I miss them so much as they are in Cairns and I now live in Melbourne. Where I live I'm not allowed cats or dogs :'( . I love my snakes but nothing compares to the unconditional love and companionship a dog provides.

My diamond python she was my first snake.

I was trying to decide between my boy diamond and a tiger.... but then I realised I've owned snakes, lizards, frogs, birds, cows, horses, cats, dogs, foxes the list goes on but never ever a Tiger and honestly I just love them to death.... so I chose wholely and souly on what I haven't owned and what I may never get a chance to own :)

I was trying to decide between my boy diamond and a tiger.... but then I realised I've owned snakes, lizards, frogs, birds, cows, horses, cats, dogs, foxes the list goes on but never ever a Tiger and honestly I just love them to death.... so I chose wholely and souly on what I haven't owned and what I may never get a chance to own :)

you had foxes? thats awesome!

you had foxes? thats awesome!

LOL Legally I don't think I was allowed to have them, but growing up I lived on a farm, and this one fox used to hang around a lot, so rather than him eating my chickens (well my parents chickens) I used to sneak him down some food, and before too long he became used to me, and I would just keep feeding him. My parents never knew, unfortunately my parents are pretty old school in respect to "pests" BUt he was pretty cool and they are totally beautiful creatures as well..... I'm a sucker for all animals though I tend to have more tolerance for animals than humans hahahaha

A Grizzly Bear. A Grizzly Bear that can, but not limited to, juggle, ride a unicycle, make pancakes upon request, fly planes, speak German and cockney rhyme, play drums, wear a suit, fight crime (as the 'Grizzly Gripper'), watch Star Wars, have a British accent, wrestle crocs, do back ***** and wash my hair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back