Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are Woma's selling for these days ?????????
ah bout $50 for ones like yours , ill take them off your hands if you want ;) theyve got broken patterns so their duds :) ;) jokes mate , around the $300 mark seems the norm for most localitys but i would happily pay a fair bit more for animals like yours , maybe yommy would be able to answer as his got a few spotty one like you

IMG_9320.jpgIMG_9322.jpg
my new boodarie girl sadie, hope bandit thinks shes sexy :)
and after going through about 20 photos of my rhd girl the only good one was the one with all the bird poo lol
IMG_9375.jpg

One of my womas is called bandit too :) My womas love coming out of there enclosure and being handled they are realy placid, but a few mates of mine have womas that love to bite

My boodaries are super placid but that rhd gives me a food response bite every time I get her out lucky they don't hurt yet. In saying that she also has the most character too so wouldn't have it any other way :)

just thought i might put up some pics of my tanami pair , the girls freshly shed (the pale one) but the male is due for one in a few weeks so not looking his finest ( his the yellower one ) , also through in a slightly older one of my female as it shows her true colour well , its the one taken in daylight on the creamy pillow

Attachments

• IMG_0672.jpg
    IMG_0672.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0669.jpg
    IMG_0669.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0666.jpg
    IMG_0666.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0664.jpg
    IMG_0664.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Crack'n pair there thomasssss.
Good contrasts between the pair.
You should get a mix of both parents with that pairing.
cheers yommy , i am hoping for a good mix between both parents , while off breeding yet though :) im hoping to take a bit of the pinstriped orange pattern from the male an get a light background from the female but i think im dreaming there , seems like an odd colour combination for some reason , either way im happy with them

My boy Baz
5ubeseba.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Naww you didnt post the picture of pascal Josh!

SA woma

A couple of new pics of my unusual patterned pure blood SA girl, she is now 2 years old, cheers, Paul
SAwoma2yroldfemale1_zpse41b9296.jpg

SAwoma2yroldfemale7_zps4f3b1206.jpg

I found some old photos on my point and shoot and thought it was about time I added some photos to this thread. This is Edison (Eddie) my now three year old Uluru locale, when I first got him. He has a habit of hiding every time I grab the camera but most of the time he is a real poser.

peek-a-boo
006.jpg
hiding his face again
009.jpg
showing off (sorry about the glass refelction down the bottom)
013.jpg

And some pics of my new little as of yet unnamed tanami. These were taken about a week after I first got him, during his second handling session, using my phone.

17.12.12 2553.jpg17.12.12 2558.jpg17.12.12 2530.jpg

It's quite amazing the colour difference between the two localities already.

Im boy woma shed the other day so i thought I would put some new photos up.
Boy
IMG_7363.jpg
IMG_7365.jpg
Both together. Boy on left and girl on the right. Shes more yellow and has a lighter head colour too.
IMG_7367.jpg
Girl
IMG_7370.jpg
IMG_7369.jpg
IMG_7374 copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back