Possible New Human Sub Species

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangy_Wombat

Reaction score
They are referred to as “homo slackass-erectus” created by natural genetic downward evolution through constant spineless posturing and spasmodic upper limb gestures, which new research has shown to cause shorter legs and an inability to ambulate other than in an awkward shuffling gait.
The "drag-crotch" shape also seems to effect brain function. Expect no eye contact or intelligent verbal communication. History shows that this species mostly receives food stamps and full government care.
Unfortunately most are highly fertile.

Attachments

• subspecies.jpg
    subspecies.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 464
lol are you sure thats not just a midget in normal sized clothes?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!! Made my day :D
(I'm hoping this sub species will become extinct, they aren't that pretty :lol:)

im really surprise by the amount of morons who wear their pants like this considering where it all started, maybe some of them really are 'advertising' but its not the 'tough gangsta' image they think it is :lol:

They are referred to as “homo slackass-erectus” created by natural genetic downward evolution through constant spineless posturing and spasmodic upper limb gestures, which new research has shown to cause shorter legs and an inability to ambulate other than in an awkward shuffling gait.
The "drag-crotch" shape also seems to effect brain function. Expect no eye contact or intelligent verbal communication. History shows that this species mostly receives food stamps and full government care.
Unfortunately most are highly fertile.
No No No - you have it completely wrong.
It is actually a vertically challenged person sitting on the shoulders of another vertically challenged person.

im really surprise by the amount of morons who wear their pants like this considering where it all started, maybe some of them really are 'advertising' but its not the 'tough gangsta' image they think it is :lol:

It didn't start with "tough gangsta's".
It started with people so poor that they couldn't afford to buy clothes, let alone ones that fit properly.

It didn't start with "tough gangsta's".
It started with people so poor that they couldn't afford to buy clothes, let alone ones that fit properly.

Wrong. It's a style developed from the look of jail inmates who have their belts taken off them to prevent them suiciding. The loose baggy pant look was then taken on by others on the other side of the jail wall. So it's very much a fashion statement albeit cheap to develop and originally closely associated with gangsters.

Wrong. It's a style developed from the look of jail inmates who have their belts taken off them to prevent them suiciding. The loose baggy pant look was then taken on by others on the other side of the jail wall. So it's very much a fashion statement albeit cheap to develop and originally closely associated with gangsters.

The belts were also remove so inmates could not use them as weapons.
I agree that the prison look has had some influence especially with the emergence of "gangsta rap" in the early 90's.
However I believe it stems more from a "street thug" look that evolved out of low socio economic areas.
It could be easily debated that the two are closely linked.

The belts were also remove so inmates could not use them as weapons.
I agree that the prison look has had some influence especially with the emergence of "gangsta rap" in the early 90's.
However I believe it stems more from a "street thug" look that evolved out of low socio economic areas.
It could be easily debated that the two are closely linked.
also tuberculosis reduced jail inmates weight therefore making their clothes baggy

- - - Updated - - -

oh plz, 'history' shows that the loose baggy pants were used in jails but NOT for the reason's quoted above as most jails provide belts for the pants

i never said it was 'gangsta' related i said they were worn by wannabe 'gangstas'

it was however started by gay inmates who needed to advertise they were 'available' to other inmates

ill try to find the article

i dont know how people like sagging pants its annoying as hell constantly pulling them up trying t stop them from falling down, good style if your gettin ready for the toilet lol

I don't sag my pants half way down my backside but I'd rather that any day then wearing jeans that are tighter then your girlfriends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back