Another one for Chri5.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Varanus

I'd be greatful if anyone could tell me the actual name of this particular product? "The Ledge", or something?? 1200mm x 900mm x 450mm.

Attachments

• rocks 003.jpg
    rocks 003.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 145
  • rocks 004.jpg
    rocks 004.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 157
It's beautiful, is that a Universal rock place thing?

They make good stuff hey? Not sure if they make those two anymore now?

I have their brochure, not sure if it's the latest but it's recent, they aren't in it.

I have their brochure, not sure if it's the latest but it's recent, they aren't in it.

Thanks Chris, apologies for the bum steer.

Looks like I'll be making my own in future:). have you ever tried "Adelaide Moulding and Casting Supplies"?...they seem to have a good range of resins, oxides, etc.

Hey mate gully reptile have something very similer(universal rock) for around $400. They stock a few diff styles, or theres the place at north plympton, near adelaide airport. I cant remember there name but they have heaps of universal rock.

Have always loved the look of the UR backgrounds, but have never been to a shop here in Sydney that stocks them so never seen one in person.

From the ones I've seen on the net, they also seem a bit pricey. What would you expect to pay for say a 1000L x 500H rocky background?

IV- did you end up selling yours? I saw them advertised and wanted them so bad but being in brissie, it would've been a pain in the neck getting them up here.... They look awesome though, and not cheap... Does anyone know if anyone sells them up in brissie/ Gold Coast etc???

Hey mate gully reptile have something very similer(universal rock) for around $400. They stock a few diff styles, or theres the place at north plympton, near adelaide airport. I cant remember there name but they have heaps of universal rock.

Thanks Hector, I'll check em out:)!

- - - Updated - - -

From the ones I've seen on the net, they also seem a bit pricey. What would you expect to pay for say a 1000L x 500H rocky background?

I would have thought not more than $200 for that size, but it's just a guess.

- - - Updated - - -

IV- did you end up selling yours? I saw them advertised and wanted them so bad but being in brissie, it would've been a pain in the neck getting them up here.... They look awesome though, and not cheap... Does anyone know if anyone sells them up in brissie/ Gold Coast etc???

I've still got the big ones (200cm squared), but am using these in a new Lacie cage. Sold all the smaller stuff, though....bummer!

Cheers, I knew they were up there but wow, that's steep. They do look great though.

Yea, supply and demand I guess? They are pretty darn hard to find eh? Steep investment indeed, but the Gillens love them so it was worth it :)

Yea, supply and demand I guess? They are pretty darn hard to find eh? Steep investment indeed, but the Gillens love them so it was worth it :)

They are hard to find, the supplier here in Adelaide doesn't stock much in the way of backgrounds so he needs to get it in from the US, I can't be bothered waiting.

Would the ledges on your wall be wide enough for a Tristis sized monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back