Youtube channel ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Variety

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows of an active youtube channel that covers aussie pythons ? similar to snake bytes tv (Understandably on a smaller scale)

Im following a few US breeders at the moment that specialize in our snakes but havnt found anything home grown yet ..

Not sure if this is against the rules though so please PM me to cover both of us lol,

Mines AussieHerps1 or Aussie Herps what ever one. I have 7 snakes and im only 12 so the quality isnt the best but i try my hardest to make good video. their nothing compared to snakebytestv. im uploading a video now of me getting bitten by my new stopped its 1.1 metres long

I do but it's australianfaunakeeper it's only about geckos and hopping mice though. oh thereptileben love your channel by the way.

Mine is pseudechis but it's mainly stuff in the wild, except for a couple of the VHS expos where you can see some nice pythons

Mines AussieHerps1 or Aussie Herps what ever one. I have 7 snakes and im only 12 so the quality isnt the best but i try my hardest to make good video. their nothing compared to snakebytestv. im uploading a video now of me getting bitten by my new stopped its 1.1 metres long

Lol you can have the original AussieHerps name if you want.. i own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back