Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8070021710_67f6540084_c.jpg

Bloody nice Bredls, Ozimid! Makes me wish I still had mine.

Why no smiling, though ? Don't tell me you're not enjoying your APS experience ! ;)

APS makes me a very happy :D I couldn't be more happier with my interactions and participations here :)
I honestly don't really like my smile, so I've become accustomed to the pout, but after a few discussions, mostly from my partner ;) it's time they were only an occasion or not at all thing.

APS makes me a very happy :D I couldn't be more happier with my interactions and participations here :)
I honestly don't really like my smile, so I've become accustomed to the pout, but after a few discussions, mostly from my partner ;) it's time they were only an occasion or not at all thing.

i like a pout it takes skill to get it right ;-)

Cathy

LOL. Do you sit inside that thing to operate it ?

Not inside it, underneath it from a panel. A guy in the US died being inside one while it was operating...

Not inside it, underneath it from a panel. A guy in the US died being inside one while it was operating...

Ahhh damn. :( So that hatch on the side is that where it is loaded, or is it just an access panel for the mechanics ?

How do you manage to keep reptiles on there? Things must have changed a lot since I paid off in '92. I used to be a stoker on the now infamous HMAS Success.

They stay home while the awesome missus looks after them :)
I was on Success before I joined Anzac :)

Rob, those doors are for access to the train and elevation gears. I can move the gun from there but it's very slow that way lol.

Bachelor of Science majors in wildlife :) University of Queensland!
It was a great course i now look after 100's of reptiles, run venomous handling courses and working on a show couldn't be happier :) unless i had more lizards...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back