Hero

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuscus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded
Managed to wrestle this monster from a bedroom cupboard from whence he was terrorising the household.
No wonder women swoon when I approach and couples want to name their first born after me.

PS: Don't tell Nursey but I haven't taken my meds.

Attachments

• DSC_8817.JPG
    DSC_8817.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 150
Naaawwww, how adorable! What a mighty wrangler you are, to have tamed such a beast!
I'm a little surprised they didn't just think it was a confused worm and chuck it back in the garden themselves.

Close thing bro. If they lie straight next to you...........

less than a week ago i had a friend come banging on my door puffing and panting with one of those HUGE monsters in a container .he had found it in his house and new it was a snake and was so terrified it had bitten someone in his family...when i stopped laughing i released it near my compost heap where i have seen plenty of these ...

I'm a little surprised they didn't just think it was a confused worm and chuck it back in the garden themselves.
I was surprised that they knew it was a snake! I didn't think they entered houses but I just got another call about another one in Beerwah. They sent a good enough photo for a positive ID. I did warn about picking it up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back