OOOOoooo My New Toy....Very Soon!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelhorn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Morning Guys and Girls,

Am getting a new toy next week (Depending on speed of special order).... EXCITED!

Its the brand spanking new straight from the factory Ninja 300 Special Edition.

Will update when I'm sitting on her :)

Attachments

• 2013-Kawasaki-Ninja300SEc-small.jpg
    2013-Kawasaki-Ninja300SEc-small.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 172
  • 2013-Kawasaki-Ninja300SEf.jpg
    2013-Kawasaki-Ninja300SEf.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 163
Nice bike, I Had the ninja 250r (2011) as my first my bike good little bike to learn on but after a while I got over it and stepped it up to the zx6r 636 and loving it.. Only thing I didn't like on them was the stock chunky exhaust so swapped it for a racefit growler pipe, noisy but a good noisy..

Hahaha thanks guys :p

Yeah I think the 636 would be a bit over the top for me :p I am happy to plod around on something like this. It looks deadly and has had that major body and dash lift over the 250 which is what made me fall in love with!

- - - Updated - - -

They have just released a couple of exhausts for this and had one on the demo inthe shop...think I will need a new exhaust soon after purchase :p

Very nice mate. The little 300's plod along well and get to the speed limit just as fast as the 636.

Hahaha thanks guys :p

Yeah I think the 636 would be a bit over the top for me :p I am happy to plod around on something like this. It looks deadly and has had that major body and dash lift over the 250 which is what made me fall in love with!

- - - Updated - - -

They have just released a couple of exhausts for this and had one on the demo inthe shop...think I will need a new exhaust soon after purchase :p

Whats the difference between the normal and the special edition 300?
Once you go two wheels you won't go back..

That's one tuff looking bike very nice mate! Love riding dirt bikes but to many idiots on the road for me and I like going fast - not a good mix!

Whats the difference between the normal and the special edition 300?
Once you go two wheels you won't go back..

Just little cosmetic things (design, green in rims), larger fuel tank...so really just a waste but if you are going to do it...do it properly right :p

Looks great, I started off on a 2008 Ninja 250r myself :) It was a great bike but i felt to restricted. So I upgraded to a 2009 Yamaha R1 Black and Gold. It's a real license eater.

My R1.jpg

That's one tuff looking bike very nice mate! Love riding dirt bikes but to many idiots on the road for me and I like going fast - not a good mix!

Agree mate, there are too many F wits on the roads. I will be taking this baby very steady as there are some new features to this ninja over previous models (slipper clutch, abs etc)

- - - Updated - - -

hahahahah that is a machine....looks deadly as mate. Love the black and gold!

Looks great, I started off on a 2008 Ninja 250r myself :) It was a great bike but i felt to restricted. So I upgraded to a 2009 Yamaha R1 Black and Gold. It's a real license eater.

View attachment 277796

sexy bikes,

i have had a few diff rides my 2 current are
ktm 525exc, XR250r
DSC_0038-7.jpg

xr25098_zps69d378da.jpg

love em both

cruiser to come,

Lucky man not that in to road bikes I only ride dirt bikes keen to get down n dirty :p

Nice!!! I'm a cruiser girl but I've always loved the Ninjas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back