First Black Headed Python Pair!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Okay so I just put down a deposit for these two. They are not in my possession quite yet - these are just the photos the breeder took :)

They are reds, I am thinking I need some westerns next. I really want some whites, or calicos or something light like that too bad there are not really available in the states yet.

First three are of the Female:

BlackHeadedPython2.jpg
Female
BlackHeadedPython1.jpg
Female
BlackHeadedPythonfemale3.jpg
Female

Last two are of the male:

BLackheadedpythonreplace.jpg
Male

BlackHeadedPythonMale1.jpg
Male

Thank you! BHPs are my favorite snake species. I have waited years until we could afford/house them. I am so excited to get them here.

They are stunning...Aspidities [BHP] are defiantly my favourite,love the male...YOU will get alot of pleasure owning these..

Stunning looking BHP's, another colour which you might find interesting is the Axanthic BHP's, they are lack of yellow and have a white background with the brown/black banding.

I love the reds, such a stunning pair you have. Westerns or WA BHP's are alot harder to obtain and somewhat rarer unfortunately.
Good luck in your search for more, I wish I had more BHP's, they are also my favourite :)

beautiful bhps love that first male he is cooly cool
thanks for sharing

I have seen the Axanthics they are nice, just I am not in love with them... I mean I like them a lot but for their extremely steeper price it's just not worth it to me.

The breeder I am getting this pair from has an gorgeous Western girl available I am thinking about snatching up. I am just debating if I should splurge on here or not. He really specializes in the Westerns... I just have wanted a pair of reds ever since I wanted a BHP. I am leaning towards picking her up too... just hoping I won't have a angry husband if I do!

Beauties, you gotta love BHP's :D I can't wait to see the offspring these two produce, looks promising :D

Thanks everybody for the compliments on them! Can't wait to have them in person.

Yes - They are from Derek. So far he can not be a better person to work with. Taking his time to talk on the phone, and sending tons of BHP pictures, and not just of the ones for sale. He is even taking a deposit on the two I want. His stock is phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back