South Aussie Glass Contact?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris

Anyone have a contact for glass supply in Adelaide, preferably from the city - south? I need some glass doors cut for my new enclosure, I was using a glass business at Hackham but they were in some financial difficulty & aren't around anymore.

Also, is 5mm glass cheaper than 6mm? This same business told me that 6mm was actually cheaper as it was more common in the industry.

give ken at beach glass a call, tell him you know me and it's for your reptile enclosures. he should help you out if he has the time :)

(08 ) 8327 0999

i use southern glass on o'sullavans beach road in lonsdale. cant remember the number. just google it. always have gottten it from them mm perfect.

i used to use southern glass too, good prices there, beach glass are mates tho, so try and give them my business when i can now

I was using Noarlunga Glass at Hackham until the last time he stuffed me around, he had a fall out with his partner or something & became too hard to deal with. His loss.

Hey Chris,
I usally go to Cottage lane trade centre at Hackham there's an aquarium maker there who is really cheap almost half the price of Southern Glass he even gave me some glass finger grips all rounded off for free a great bloke to talk to as well as he got time for his customers.
I've tried emailing you about coming around and checking out my collection as well but stupid computer or my lack of skills wont let me so I got your number now so I'll shall try that way to get incontact with you soon
Cheers Deano

Hey Chris,
I usally go to Cottage lane trade centre at Hackham there's an aquarium maker there who is really cheap almost half the price of Southern Glass he even gave me some glass finger grips all rounded off for free a great bloke to talk to as well as he got time for his customers.
I've tried emailing you about coming around and checking out my collection as well but stupid computer or my lack of skills wont let me so I got your number now so I'll shall try that way to get incontact with you soon
Cheers Deano

Cheers Dean, that's the guy I use to go to (on Cottage Lane), I last went there about 6 months ago & he was in a real mess, I placed an order & then he stuffed me around heaps. I spent a small fortune with him over the years.

Love to catch up mate, I'm on leave this week & next week, call me anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back